MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- P.C. Aitchin, High Performance Concrete (London: T&F e-Library, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakanishi, S. Tamaki, ACI SP, 217, 327–342 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Izotov, R.A. Ibragimov, Technologies of concrete, 3-4, 34–34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Tolmachev, Highways, 12 (1009), 54–57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kalashnikov, E.V. Gulyaeva, D.M. Valiev, V.M. Volodin, A.V. Khvastunov, Construction Materials, 11, 44–47 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Falikman, Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, 1, 48–54 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Tolmachev, E.A. Belichenko, Bulletin of ODABA, 61, 392–397 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Milind V. Mohod, IOSR-JMCE, 12, 28–36 (2015). DOI: 10.9790/1684–12112836/ [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Tolmachev, E.A. Belichenko, Building materials and products, 1 (91), 76–79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Rabinovich, Composites based on dispersed-reinforced concrete. Questions of theory and design, technology, design [Monograph] (Moscow, ASV, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.V. Abazov, Road concretes on sand-gravel aggregates from re-blended mixtures. Cand. Diss. (Engineering). Kharkov. 143 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.