MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- Concrete Society. Pumping concrete, Good Concrete Guide 2, Surrey,14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.J.M. Bartos, M. Sonebi, A.K. Tamimi, Workability and rheology of fresh concrete: compendium of tests, Report of Rilem TC 145-WSM, Workability of special concrete mixtures, 127 (thesis) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kaplan, Pompage des bétons, Ph.D.-thesis, Laboratoire Central des Pontset Chaussées, (In French), 228 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Roussel, RILEM Mater. Struct. 39 (1), 75–83 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tattersall, Workability and Quality Control of Concrete Tattersall, G London, E & FNSPON, 262 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- O. Wallevik, Proc 3rd IntSymp on Self-Compacting Concrete, Reykjavik, 23–31 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Roussel, Cem. Concr. Res., 36, 1797–1806 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.F.G. Banfill, Rheology Reviews, 61–130 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jae Hong Kima, SeungHee Kwon, Shiho Kawashima, Hong Jae Yim, Cem. Concr. Res., 77, 60–67 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.