MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 114, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Material and Aerospace Engineering (2MAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4: Interdisciplinary|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- L. Q. WANG, D. D. TANG, J. R. Wu, Z. L. Zhang, Research on Structure and Kinematics of a Novel Mating Skirt on the Underwater Vehicle [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 19, 2814–2818 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Meng, W. Tian. Comments on the nuclear submarine escape and rescue system development of foreign countries [J]. Ship Science and Technology, 34, 137–143 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. G. Fu, Q. X. Meng, H. M. Liu, Current situation and development trend of deep submergence rescue vehicles [J]. The Ocean Engineering, 25, 120–126 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Owen F. Submarine rescue with an Australian twang, indepth rescue [J]. A Newsletter for Submarine Rescue Professionals, 1, 1–6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. TANG, L. Q. WANG, Q. X. Meng, J. R. Wu, Z. L. Zhang, Structure design and carrying capacity analysis of mating skirt on the DSRV [J], 31, 1–4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Z. L. Zheng, Y. Qi, Parameter Identification and Calibration of D-H Model for 6-DOF Serial Robots [J]. Robot, 38, 360–370 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gan, J. L. Wang, F. J. Sun, Optimal Design of D-H Parameters of a 6R Robot for a Prescribed Workspace [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 25, 3003-3007+3011 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Y. Guo, T. Mei, J. H. Zhao, Problems and Improvement of D-H Method for Establishing Connecting Rod Coordinate System [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 25, 2710–2714 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.