MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial and Product Management, Quality and Evaluation|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- M. M. Rosu, C. Neagu, Project Management (in Romanian) (Ed. Printeh, Bucharest, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- *** ISO Guide 73:2009, Risk management — Vocabulary risk [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Pritchard, Risk management – Concepts and Guidance (CRC Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Royer, Project Risk Management: A Proactive Approach (Management Concepts, Viena, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- *** ISO/IEC 31010:2009, Risk management — Risk assessment techniques [Google Scholar]
- D. Bența, Software development and risk management in complex projects (in Romanian), (Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, PhD Thesis, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- ***ISO 9001, Quality management systems – Requirements (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. VR. Vilarinho, Risk Management Model in ITIL, (https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/downloadFile/395144242579/Risk%20management%20on%20ITIL%20(Article).pdf) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Ignat, Dependability analysis in risk management and critical infrastructure vulnerability (POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest, Bucharest, PhD Thesis, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Filipoiu, C. Rânea, Project Risk Management, (in Romanian), http://www.omtr.pub.ro/didactic/indrumare/mdpp/mpdp_ii_7+8+9.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.