MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial and Product Management, Quality and Evaluation|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- M. Wiering, J. van Veenen, J. Vreeken, A. Koopman, Intelligent traffic light control (Technical Report uu-cs-2004-029, Institute of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University, July 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barceló, M. Delgado, G. Funes, D. García, J. Perarnau, A. Torday, SIAM News, 40, 9 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Popovici, V. Boboc, I. Găluşcă, Transport Systems and Urban Traffic (in Romanian), (Editura Societăţii Academice „Teiu Botez”, Iaşi, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- *** SR 7348-2001, Road works. Equivalation of vehicles for determining the traffic capacity. ASRO, Bucharest, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- W. Burghout, Technical report, PREDIKT Project, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sachelarie, E. Golgoţiu, Traffic and Road Safety (in Romanian) (Casa de Editură Venus, Iaşi, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.