MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- Y. Altintas, Manufacturing Automation – Metal cutting mechanics, machine tool vibrations and CNC design, second edition, (University of British Columbia, Cambridge University Press, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Schmitz, K.S. Smith, Machining Dynamics Frequency Response to Improved Productivity (Springer Science + Business Media, LLC, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Altintaş, E. Budak, CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology 44, 1, 357–362 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Rai, FEM-MILL: A finite element based 3d transient milling simulation Environment for process plan verification and optimization, (Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, These No 4190, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Burgess, Transient response of mechanical structures using modal analysis techniques (University of London, 1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.