MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- P.J. Trebilcock, Metal cutting mechanics (Berkshire, Steel Construction Institute Publication, 1998); [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Astakhov, Metal cutting mechanics (CRC Press, 1998); [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Dowling, Mechanical behavior of materials: Engineering Methods for Deformation, Fracture, and Fatigue (Prentice Hall, Inc, USA, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- E. Alfredo, The complete part design handbook (Hanser publishers, Munich, 2006); [Google Scholar]
- E. Rabinowich, Friction and wear materials; (Wiley, 2013); [Google Scholar]
- R. Kobayashi, S. Xu, K. Shimada, M. Mizutani, T. Kuriyagawa, Defining the effects of cutting parameters on burr formation and minimization in ultra-precision grooving of amorphous alloy (Elsevier, Precision Engineering, 2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.