MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- L.N.L. de Lacalle, F.J. Campa, A. Lamikiz, Milling, (University of the Basque Country, Spain, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Davim, Modern Machining Technology. A practical guide, (Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Biriş, B. Breaz, C. Gîrjob, A. Chicea, Applied Mechanics and Materials 555, 580–585, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Erkorkmaz, Y. Altintas, Int. J. of Mach. Tools and Manuf., 41, 1487–1509, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Altintas, C. Brecher, M. Weck, S. Witt, Annals of CIRP, 54, 651–673 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Breaz, O.C. Bologa, C. Biriş, G. Racz, C. Gîrjob, V. Oleksik, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP09INI-CDR, 813–818, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sanjib, D. Santanu, P.S. Partha, GCCM, 97, 230–240, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.