MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering Solutions. Unified screw threads and tolerances calculator (inch), available: http://www.amesweb.info/Screws/AsmeUnifiedInchScrewThread.aspx, accessed: 25.02.2017 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Crețu, Theoretical and practical contributions in the field of gear screws using the principle of thread whirling. Doctoral thesis (in Romanian) (Iași, Universitatea Tehnică “Gheorghe Asachi”, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Khoshdarregi, Y. Altintas, Generalized modeling of chip geometry and cutting forces in multi-point thread turning, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 98 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Merticaru, Theoretical and experimental researches concerning the accuracy at thread whirling. Doctoral thesis (in Romanian) (Iași, Universitatea Tehnică “Gh. Asachi”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Stanciu, Contributions to the study of accuracy corresponding to threads obtained by turning tools and multipoint turning tools. Doctoral thesis (“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iași, Romania, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.