MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power System and Mechatronics|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- L. F. Sun, Research on motion characteristics and anti-backlash control of dual-motor system, Northeastern University, June 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Zhu, W. X. Song, Y. Dong, Modeling and simulation of coaxial connected dual motor drive system, Motor Contr. appl. 40(2) (2013) 23–27. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, X. M. Ren, Adaptive backstepping control of dual-motor driving servo systems with friction, IHMSC 2014, 1, 214–217. [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Ren, B. He, Anti-backlash control of machine tool feed system driven by dual-motors, Electr. Mach. Contr. 18(3) (2014) 60–66 [Google Scholar]
- I. X. Bogiatzidis, E. D. Mitronikas, A. N. Safaces, Investigation of backlash phenomena appearing in a twin AC cement kiln drive, Electrical Machines (ICEM), 2010, 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- I. X. Bagiatzidis, A. N. Safacas, Vibration analysis and backlash identification of a twin AC drive for a cement kiln, Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD2010), 2010, 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Vrs, Jozef, Identification of nonlinear dynamic systems with input saturation and output backlash using three-block cascade models, J. Franklin Inst. 351(12) (2014) 5455–5466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Wu, D. W. Ma, J. Y. Yao, G. G. L, Nonlinear adaptive dynamic friction compensation for mechatronic servo systems, J. Mech. Eng. 49(6) (2014) 89–94. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhu, M. X. Sun, X. X. He, Adaptive control of a class of periodically time-varying nonlinearsystems with input backlash” Contr. Theor. Appl. 29(4) (2012) 535–538. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhu, M. X. Sun, X. X. He, Iterative learning control of a class of nonlinear systems with input backlash, Acta Automat. Sin. 37(8) (2011) 1014–1017. [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Du, Y. F. Wu, W. Chen, Q. W. Chen, Adaptive fuzzy control for the servo system with LuGre friction” Control and Decision, 28(8) (2013) 1253–1256. [Google Scholar]
- Q. S. Wu, X. S. Wang, F. P. Du, L. Chen, Torque transmission characteristics and friction compensation for a tendon-sheath actuation system in pull-pull configuration” J. Mech. Eng. 51(5) (2015) 22–29. [Google Scholar]
- H. X. Wu, J. Hu, Y. C. Xie, Intelligent adaptive control based on characteristic model, China Science and Technology Publishing House, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Zhao, Study on control and simulation of dual-motor driving servo system, Compu. Simul. 29(3) (2012) 262–265. [Google Scholar]
- G. Tao, X. Ma, Y. Ling, Optimal and nonlinear control of systems with sandwiched backlash, Automatica, 37(2) (2001) 165–176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mezouki, J. A. Davila, L. Fridman, Backlash phenomenon observation and identification in electromechanical systems, Control Eng. Pract. 15(4) (2007) 447–457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Li, Design and experimental research of servo system based on characteristic model, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, March, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Huang, Study of characteristic model base on multi-motor driving servo system, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, March, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.