MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power System and Mechatronics|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- P. S. Acosta, S. Tilvaldyev, L. G. G. Anaya, G. E. G. Sánchez and D. A. C. a. J. F. Garay, “Advance high efficient aerodynamic blades for vertical axis wind turbine modular aggregate,” International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- “Different Types and Parts of a Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines,” 17 March 2011. [Online]. Available: https://dolcera.com/wiki/index.php?title=Different_Types_and_Parts_of_a_Horizontal_Axis_Wind_Turbines. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Rosen, J. O. Ajedegba and G. F. Naterer, “Predicting Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Behaviour: Effects of Blade Configuration on Flow Distribution and Power Output,” Nova Science Publishers, Inc., Ontario, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ragheb, “Vertical Axis Wind Turbines,” University of Illinois at Urbana, Illinois, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Pac Wind, Sea Hawk Description, California: PacWind INC, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- L. S. David A. Rivkin, Wind Energy, Burlington: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- “UAE looks to tap vast potential of wind power,” 14 June 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.thenational.ae/business/industry-insights/energy/uae-looks-to-tap-vast-potential-of-wind-power. [Google Scholar]
- L. Deisadze, D. Digeser, C. Dunn and D. Shoikat, “Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Evaluation and Design,” Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-b. Liang, L.-x. Zhang, E.-x. Li, X.-h. Liu and Y. Yang, “Design Considerations of Rotor Configuration for Straight-Bladed Vertical Axis Wind Turbines,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- “Abu-Dhabi-United-Arab-Emirates,” 2016. [Online]. Available: https://weatherspark.com/averages/32854/Abu-Dhabi-United-Arab-Emirates. [Accessed 28 April 2016]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Islam, A. Fartaj and R. Carriveau, “Analysis of the Design Parameters related to a Fixed-pitch Straight-Bladed Vertical Axis Wind Turbine,” Wind Engineering, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Resource Supply, LLC, “IP67, What Does That Mean?” Tigard, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhong-Jia, G. Yi-Zhuo*, L. Min, L. Yan-Xia, L. Jie and a. Z. Zuo-Guang, “Design and Analysis of Small-Scale Lift-Type Vertical-Axis Wind,” Key Laboratory of Aerospace Advanced Materials and Performance, Beijing, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Castillo, “Small-Scale Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Design,” Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Tampere, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.