MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- A. Elbratran, O. Yaakob, Y. M. Ahmed and H. Shabara, “Operation, performance and economic analysis of low head micro-hydropower turbines for rural and remote areas: A review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 40–50, (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Arriaga, “Pump as turbine - A pico-hydro alternative in Lao People’s Democratic Republic,” Renewable Energy, vol. 35, pp. 1109–1115, (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. V. Jain and R. N. Patel, “Investigations on pump running in turbine mode : A review of the state-of-the-art,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 30, pp. 841–868, (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. V. Jain, A. Swarnkar, K. H. Motwani and R. N. Patel, “Effect of impeller diameter and rotational speed on performance of pump running in turbine mode.,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 808–824, (2015) [CrossRef]
- “Numerical Research on Effect of Splitter Blades to the Influence of Pump as Turbine,” International Journal of Rotating Machinery, vol. 2012, no. 1, p. 9, (2012)
- D. Giosio, A. Henderson, P. Walker, J. Sargison and P. Gautam, “Design and perfomance evaluation of a pump-as-turbine micryo-hydro test facility with incorporated inlet flow control,” vol. 78, (2015)
- P. Singh and F. Nestmann, “Internal hydraulic analysis of impeller rounding in centrifugal pumps as turbines,” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 121–134, (Januari 2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Suarda, N. Suarnadwipa and W. B. Adnyana, “Experimental Work on Modification of Impeller Tips of a Centrifugal Pump as Turbine,” in The 2nd Joint International Conference on “Sustainable Energy and Environment (SEE 2006)”, Bangkok, Thailand, (2006)
- Y. Sun-Sheng, K. Fan-Yu, J. Wan-Ming and Q. Xiao-Yun, “Effects of Impeller Trimming Influencing Pump as Turbine,” Computer & Fluids, vol. 67, pp. 72–78, (Agustus 2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.