MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Xu zyong. Mechanical Design Manual Volume III. First Edition. Mechanical Industry Press, 1992: 22–115–120. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zuomo. “Mechanical Principles” (Sixth Edition). Higher Education Press, 2001,5: 1882. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Ping. Mechanical Control Technology of Electric Machines. First Edition. Chongqing University Press, 2003, 8: 145–147. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Wen-da, MU Shan-xiang. Axial-driven Bicycle Booster. Internal Combustion Engine. 2014, (3): 710. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ning, Huang Qiuhe. Bicycle Exercise and Mechanics. Modern Physics Knowledge, 2008, (63): 37–38. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Siyuan. Modal analysis of bicycle frame test. Henan Science. 2013. 12 (4): 327–330. [Google Scholar]
- Emst Albin Hansen, Lars Vincents Jorgensen, Kurt Jensen, Benjamin, Jon Fregly Gisela Sjogaard. Crank inertia (load effects freely chosen pedal rate during cycling. Journal of Biomechanics. 2002 (35): 277–285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. PHeil. Body mass scaling of frontal ~ in competitive cyclists not using aero-handlebars. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2002 (87): 520–528. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.