MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- M. Balasubramaniam, P. Laxmiprasad, S. Sarma, and Z. Shaikh, “Generating 5-axis NC roughing path directly from a tesselated representation,” Computer-Aided Design, vol. 32, p. 17, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. L. G. K. J. P. Kruth, “Development of a Five axis Milling Tool Path Generation Algorithm based on faceted model,” (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.-Z. Fan, W. Wang, and G. Xi, “A novel five-axis rough machining method for efficient manufacturing of centrifugal impeller with free-form blades,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 68, pp. 1219–1229, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Qi, W. Liu, H. Bian, and L. Li, “Five-axis rough machining for impellers,” Frontiers of Mechanical Engineering in China, vol. 4, pp. 71–76, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Suthunyatanakit, E. L. J. Bohez, and K. Annanon, “A new global accessibility algorithm for a polyhedral model with convex polygonal facets,” Computer-Aided Design, vol. 41, p. 14, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kiswanto. and A. Y. T. Panuju, “Development of closed bounded volume (CBV) grouping method of complek faceted model through CBV Boundaries identification.,” IEEE, vol. 3, p. 5, (September 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kiswanto, H. H. Sutrisno, and J. Istiyanto, “Development of Initial Tool Orientation Method At Close Bounded Area for 5-Axis Roughing Based On Faceted Models,” ICMM, vol. 3, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kiswanto, B. Lauwers, and J.-P. Kruth, “Gouging elimination through tool lifting in tool path generation for five-axis milling based on faceted models,” Int. J Adv Manuf Technol, vol. 32, p. 21, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chang and S. C. Park, “An algorithm to extract machining volumes,” Int. J Adv Manuf Technol, vol. 36, p. 8, 5 (January 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lin, J. Fu, H. Shen, and W. Gan, “Efficient cutting area detection in roughing process for meshed surfaces,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 69, pp. 525–530, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kiswanto and M. Azka, “Automatic Part Primitive Feature Identification Based on Faceted Models,” international journal of computer science issues, vol. 9, p. 7, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Moller and B. Trumbore, “Fast MinimumStorage RayTriangle Intersection,” (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.