MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- F. C. Hu. Wuhan University of Science and Technology, 1, 8–10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. W. Zhou, R. S. Wang, Manufacturing Automation, 33, 151–153 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Fang, L. D. Zhang, Guangdong Shipbuilding, 1, 40–42 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Liu, Jiangsu Shipping, 19, 37–38 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Chen, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 3, 133–150 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Standardization Administration of China, Sprocket wheel, 3179, 4–6 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, X. G. Ma, Q. L. Shu, Transactions of Shenyang Ligong University, 27, 76–79 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X. G. Ma, W. Yang, X. M. You, Chinese Journal of Construction Machinery, 7, 146–152 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. G. Ma, Y. Lu X. M. You, China Mechanical Engineering, 20, 1956–1959 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.