MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- R. L. Norton. Cam design and manufacturing handbook, 2nd Ed (Industrial Press, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Thinh Nguyen, D Joong Kim. Flexible cam profile synthesis method using smoothing spline curves, Mech Mach Theory, 42, 825–838 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Acharyya, T Kanti Naskar. Fractional polynomial mod traps for optimization of jerk and hertzian contact stress in cam surface, Computers & Structures, 86, 322–329 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Qiu, C Jun Lin, Z Ye Li, et al. A universal optimal approach to cam curve design and its applications, Mech Mach Theory, 40, 669–692 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H S Yan, M C Tsai, M H Hsu. A variable speed method for improving motion characteristics of cam-follower systems, ASME J Mech Des, 118, 250–257 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y A Yao, H S Yan, C Zhang. Integration design of cam mechanism and servo control system, China Sci, 30, 524–530 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Lankarani and P.E. Nikravesh. Continuous Contact Force Models for Impact Analysis in Multibody Systems, Nonlinear Dynamics, 5, 193–207 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- James B. McConville. Introduction to Mechanical System Simulation Using Adams (SDC Publications, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.