MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- T. Parry and G. Gregory, (1998). Designing Brain Compatible Learning. Victoria: Hawker Brownlow Education, pp. 168–206 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- R. Langacker, Foundations of Cognitive Grammar, vol. 1: Theoretical Prerequisites. Palo Alto: Stanford University Press (1987). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wagman, Cognitive Science and Concepts of the Mind: Towards a General Theory of Human & Artificial Intelligence. New York: Praeger (1991). [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Anderson, “The notion of schemata and educational enterprise: general discussion of the conference,” in R. C. Anderson, R. J. Spiro, and W. E. Montague, Eds., Schooling and the Acquisition of Knowledge. Hillsdale, N.J.: Erlbaum (1977). [Google Scholar]
- E. Y.-L. Do and M. D. Gross, “Thinking with diagrams in architectural design,” Artif. Intell. Rev., vol. 15, pp. 135–149 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Crilly, A. F. Blackwell, and P. J. Clarkson, “Graphic elicitation: using research diagrams as interview stimuli,” Qual. Res., vol. 6 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Thing-oriented learning: application to mathematical objects,” 19th IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE 2016), Paris (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Privacy as a machine,” International Conference on Information System and Artificial Intelligence (ISAI2016), Hong Kong (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Security as a flow machine,” IEEE World Congress on Industrial Control Systems Security (WCICSS-2015), London (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Schematization for machine-oriented aesthetics,” 15th International Conference on Artificial Intellegence, Las Vegas, USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “An engineering reading of Deleuze and Guattari’s Anti-Oedipus,” 2016 International Symposium on Economics and Social Science (ISESS 2016), Bangkok, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Fedaghi, “Conceptual understanding of computer program execution: application to C++”, Int. J. Comp. Sci. Iss. arXiv, vol. 10, no. 2, March (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Deepak, Management Information System [blog posting], June 9 (2011). http://deepread.blogspot.com/2011/06/concept-of-system-analysis-design-sad.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Peters and D. Langemann, “Build-ups in the supply chain of the brain: on the neuroenergetic cause of obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus,” Front. Neuroenergetics, vol. 1, no. 2, p. 2, February (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gandy, “Architecture, its natural model.,” Exhibited at the R.A., Soane’s Museum, SM XP12(1838). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Crook, The Dilemma of Style: Architectural. Ideas from the Picturesque to the Post-Modern. Chicago: University of Chicago Press (1987). [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Ogden and I. A. Richards, The Meaning of Meaning: A Study of the Influence of Language Upon Thought and of the Science of Symbolism. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul (1923). [Google Scholar]
- R. Penrose, The Emperor’s New Mind. Vintage, London (1990). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gill, Graphic Design as a Second Language. Images Publishing (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. Tversky, “What does drawing reveal about thinking?“ in J. S. Gero & B. Tversky, Eds., Visual and Spatial Reasoning in Design. Sydney, Australia: Key Centre of Design Computing and Cognition., pp. 93–101 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Manik, Object Oriented Concept [slides], Feb 29, 2012. http://www.slideshare.net/smj/object-oriented-concept [Google Scholar]
- T. Budd, An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming. Addison Wesley Longman, (2002). ISBN 0-201-76031-2 [Google Scholar]
- G. Weiss, “Slides based on Timothy Budds’s slides” [course materials], (No date). https://www.google.com.kw/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjb-a37hL3PAhXJAsAKHYbDCUYQFgggMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.bgu.ac.il%2F~oosd112%2Fwiki.files%2Fl1.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEms3HJzDe6wOK8mUgUrWrw9v5x5A&bvm=bv.134495766,d.bGg [Google Scholar]
- K. Ferens, “Fundamental concepts (principles) of object oriented programming,” ECE 3740 lecture notes, Fall (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.