- Djatna, Taufik., Balinese aromatherapy product development based on Kansei Engineering and customer personality type, Procedia Manufacturing 4 (2015) 176–183. [CrossRef]
- Gaspar, Jose., User satisfaction modeling framework for automotive audio interfaces, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 44 (2014) 662–674. [CrossRef]
- Tang, C.Y., Product form design using customer perception evaluation by a combined superellipse fitting and ANN approach, Advanced Engineering Informatics 27 (2013) 386–394. [CrossRef]
- Aguiar., Jessica de., A design tool to diagnose product recyclability during product design phase, Journal of Cleaner Production 141 (2017) 219–229. [CrossRef]
- Du., Yanbin., Reuse-oriented redesign method of used products based on axiomatic design theory and QFD, Journal of Cleaner Production 39 (2013) 79–86. [CrossRef]
- Fegade, Vishal., Design for Remanufacturing: Methods and their Approaches, Materials Today: Proceedings 2 (2015) 1849–1858. [CrossRef]
- Jiang., Yuanchun, Redesigning promotion strategy fore-commerce competitiveness through pricing and recommendation, Int. J. Production Economics 167(2015)257–270. [CrossRef]
- Chuan, Ngip Khean., Kansei engineering for e-commerce sunglasses selection in Malaysia, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 97 (2013) 707–714. [CrossRef]
- Hartono, Markus., Incorporating service quality tools into Kansei Engineering in services: A case study of Indonesian tourists, Procedia Economics and Finance 4 (2012) 201–212. [CrossRef]
- Huang, Yuexiang., A product configuration analysis method for emotional design using a personal construct theory, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 44 (2014) 120–130. [CrossRef]
- Luo, Shi-Jian, A preliminary study of perceptual matching for the evaluation of beverage bottle design, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 42 (2012) 219–232. [CrossRef]
- Lu, Weihua., Affective design of products using an audio-based protocol: Application to eyeglass frame, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 44 (2014) 383–394. [CrossRef]
- SchütteSimon. Evaluation of the affective coherence of the exterior and interior of chocolate snacks, Food Quality and Preference 29 (2013) 16–24. [CrossRef]
- Tama, Ishardita Pambudi., Development of customer oriented product design using Kansei engineering and Kano model: Case study of ceramic souvenir, Procedia Manufacturing 4 (2015) 328–335. [CrossRef]
- Steinberg, Falk, dkk. 2015. The Improvement Of Kansei Engineering By Using The Repertory GridTechnique, Management and Production Engineering Review.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.