MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- Adey P., “Airports, mobility and the calculative architecture of affective control,” Geoforum 39, pp. 438–451 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Oel C. J. and Berkhof F., “Consumer Preferences in The Design of Airport Passenger Areas,” J. Env. Psy. 36, pp. 280–290 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Gunawan S. and Supit V. H., “The Influence of Store Atmosphere on Emotional Responses and Re-Purchase Intention,” Bus. Manag. Strat. Vol. 5 No.2 (2014)
- Kotler P., “Atmospherics as a Marketing Tool,” J. Retailing 49, pp. 48–64 (1973)
- Turley L. W. and Milliman R. E., “Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of The Experimental Evidence,” J. Bus. Res. 49, pp. 193–211, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Chebat J. C. and Morrin M., “Colors and Cultures: Exploring The Effects of Mall Decor on Consumer Perceptions,” J. Bus. Res. 60, pp. 189–196 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Park N. K. and Farr C. A., “The Effects of Lighting on Consumers’ Emotions and Behavioral Intentions in a Retail Environment: A Cross-Cultural Comparison,” J. Interior Design 33, pp. 17–32, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Grover R. and Vriens M., “The Handbook of Marketing Research: Uses, Misuses, and Future Advances,” Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, Inc. (2006) [CrossRef]
- Johnson R. M. and Orme B., “Sawtooth Software: How Many Questions Should You Ask in Choice-Based Conjoint Studies,” http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com (1996)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.