MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- C. Mericli, Manuela Veloso, H.Lèvent Akin. A. IEEE-RAS,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bener Suay, Sonia Chernova. A comparison of two algorithms for robot learning from demonstration [C]. Conference Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. IEEE Press,(2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, Wei He, Weiliang Ge, Cheng Chang. Adaptive Neural Network Control of Biped Robots[C]. Man and Cybernetics: Systems. IEEE Press, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Niu, Niu Wang, Nan Li. The adaptive control based on BP neural network identification for two-wheeled robot [C].World congress on intelligent control and automation. IEEE Press, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Santiago Morante, Juan G. Víctores, Carlos Balaguer. Automatic demonstration and feature selection for robotlearning [C]. Humanoid Robot. IEEE-RAS, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sonia Chernova, Manuela Veloso. Multi-thresholded approach to demonstration selection for interactive robot learning [C]. Proceedings of the 3rd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. IEEE Press,(2008) . [Google Scholar]
- S. Jia, Quan Qiu, Junmin Li; You Li, Yue Cong. BP neural network based localization for a front-wheel drive and differential steering mobile robot[C]. Information and Automation. IEEE,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Maria Koskinopoulou, Stylianos Piperakis, Panos Trahanias. Learning from Demonstration facilitates Human-Robot Collaborative task execution [C]. Human-Robot Interaction. ACM/IEEE,(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Hiroaki Arie, Takafumi Arakaki, Shigeki Sugano,et al. Imitating others by composition of primitive actions: A neuro-dynamic model [J] . Robotics and Autonomous Systems,(2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.