- M. Shinozuka. Monte Carlo solution of structural dynamics. Comput. Struct. 2: 855–874(1972). [CrossRef]
- G. I. Schuëller. Developments in stochastic structural mechanics. Arch. Appl. Mech. 75: 755–773(2006). [CrossRef]
- O. M. Knio, O. P. L. Maître. Uncertainty propagation in CFD using polynomial chaos decomposition. Fluid Dyn. Res. 38: 616–640(2006). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Sarkar, R. Ghanem. Mid-frequency structural dynamics with parameter uncertainty. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics & Engineering. 191: 5499–5513(2002). [CrossRef]
- M. Wang, Z. Wan, Q. Huang. A New Uncertain Analysis Method for the Prediction of Acoustic Field with Random and Interval Parameters. Shock & Vibration. 2016: 1–16(2016).
- K. D. Lepage. Estimation of Acoustic Propagation Uncertainty Through Polynomial Chaos Expansions. International Conference on Information Fusion. 2006:1–5(2006).
- Z. K. Nagy, R. D. Braatz. Distributional uncertainty analysis using power series and polynomial chaos expansions. J. Process Contr. 17: 229–240(2007). [CrossRef]
- M. Wang, Q. Huang. A new hybrid uncertain analysis method for structural-acoustic systems with random and interval parameters. Comput. Struct. 175: 15–28(2016). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.