- A.V. Pesterev, L.A. Bergman, C.A. Tan, J. Sound Vib. 275 127–149, (2004) [CrossRef]
- G. Verros, S. Natsiavas, C. Papadimitriou, J. Vib. Control 11, 581–606, (2005) [CrossRef]
- N.W. Frey, Development of a Rigid Ring Tire Model and Comparison Among Various Tire Models for Ride Comfort Simulations, (Master’s thesis, Clemson Univ., 2009).
- A.J.C. Schmeitz, A Semi-Empirical Three-Dimensional Model of the Pneumatic Tyre Rolling over Arbitrarily Uneven Road Surfaces, (PhD thesis, TU Delft, 2004).
- M. Schmid, Tire Modeling for Multibody Dynamics Applications, (Thesis, UW-Madison, 2011).
- C. Wai, O. A. Olatunbosun, J. Terramech. 56, 1–16, (2014). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.