MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
- J.S.S. Wu, J.C. Chang, J.P. Hung, The effect of contact interface on dynamic characteristics of composite structures. J. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 74, 6(2007),454–467. [CrossRef]
- J.S.S. Wu, J.C. Chang, G.A. Tsai, C.Y. Lin, F.M. Ou, The effect of bending loads on the dynamic behaviors of a rolling guide. J. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 26, 3(2012),671–680. [CrossRef]
- J.S. Liu, S.X. Xiong, Z. Li, J.L. Sun, The rigidity model of linear motion guide in the situation of LMGs standing under several loads. J. Proceedings of the International Conference on Mechanical Transmissions, (2001), pp. 664–666.
- S. Shimizu, E. Saito, H. Uchida, Tribological studies of linear motion rollerguide systems. J. Tribology Transactions 41, 1(1998),49–59. [CrossRef]
- S. Shimizu. Load distribution and accuracy/rigidity of linear motion rollerguides system. J. Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering 27,2(1993),119–125.
- J. PHung. Load effect on the vibration characteristics of a stage with rolling guides. J. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 23, 1(2009), 9–99.
- J.T Wei, Y Zhong. Model for wear prediction of roller guides. J. Wear (2013), 305:260–266 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.