- K. Furuta, M. Yamakita and S. Kobayashi, “Swing‐up control of inverted pendulum using pseudo-state feedback”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering 1991-1996 (vols 205-210), 206, no. 49, pp. 263–269., 1992
- I. S. Diniz, D. Colón, R. Carrion, R. Aguera, L. Góes, “The Rotary Inverted Pendulum: Modeling, Simulation and Control Aided by Computer: CAD-CAE”, 22nd International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil, 2013.
- S. Jadlovský and J. Sarnovský, “Modelling of Classical and Rotary Inverted Pendulum Systems – A Generalized Approach,” Journal of Electrical Engineering, 64, no. 1, Jan. 2013.
- B. S. Cazzolato and Z. Prime, “On the Dynamics of the Furuta Pendulum,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, 2011, pp. 1–8, 2011. [CrossRef]
- L. T. Aguilar, “Identification based generation of self-excited oscillations for underactuated mechanical systems via two-relay algorithm,” 2008 International Workshop on Variable Structure Systems, Turkey, doi: :10.1109/VSS.2008.4570680.
- “Quanser - Rotary Inverted Pendulum”, Quanser.com, 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.quanser.com/products/rotary_pendulum. [Accessed: 15- Jul- 2016].
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 2: Engineering Simulation, Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.