- Z. Dong, C. Yin, X. Li. Research on characteristics and movement space of palletizing robot mechanical arm[J]. Journal of Chinese Agricultural Mechanization, 35(6), 53–56, 64 (2014)
- J. Behnoush Rezaeian, O. Kambiz Ghaemi, M. Ali. Optimization of kinematic redundancy and workspace analysis of a dual-arm cam-lock robot[J]. Robotica, 34, 23–42 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Li Jinquan, Duan binglei, Li Zhongming, et.al. Analysis on Workspace and Influence Coefficient of a Proposed Palletizing Robot[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 34(6), 78–81 (2011)
- W. F. Xu, L. T. Li, B. Liang, et al. Workspace analysis of space 3R robot[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 28(5), 1389–1394 (2007)
- Z. Xie, C. Li, W. Ni, et.al. Workspace analysis of a 6-DOF installing-calibrating robot[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 422, 75–78 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Z. Liu, H. Liu, Z. Luo, et.al. Improvement on Monte Carlo method for robot workspace determination[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 44, 230–235 (2013)
- P. Adrián, G. Arturo, M. José María. Monte-Carlo workspace calculation of a Serial-Parallel biped robot[J]. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 418, 157–169 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Y. Hou, C. Wang, X. Hu, et.al. A New Method for Workspace Boundary Extraction for Jointed Serial Robot[J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 26(3), 308–312, 318 (2015)
- Tian Haibo, Ma Hongwei, Wei Juan, et.al. Workspace and Structural Parameters Analysis for Manipulator of Serial Robot[J]. Transactions of The Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery, 44(4), 196–200 (2013)
- J. Yi, Y. Ding. System of Robot Dynamics Simulation Based on AutoLISP[J]. Coal Technology, 32(5), 158–160 (2013)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.