- Wood RJ. The First Take off a Biologically Inspired At-scale Robotic Insect [J]. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 24(2): 341–347(2008) [CrossRef]
- MuellerJ. Fixed and Flapping Wing Aerodynamics for Micro Air Applications [M]. Virginia: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2001) [CrossRef]
- Pornsin-Sirirak TN, Lee SW. MEMS Wing Technology for a Battery-powered Arnithopter [C]. The 13th IEEE Annual International Conference on MEMS, 799–804 (2000)
- De Croon G C H E, De Wagter C. Design, Aerodynamics and Vision-Based Control of the DflFly [J]. Internatioanl Journal on Micro Air Vehicles. 1(2): 71–97(2009) [CrossRef]
- Schenato L, Deng X, Wu W C, et al. Virtual Insect Flight Simulator (VIFS): A software tested for insect flight [C]. Seoul(2001)
- Zhu B. Research on flapping-wing flight mechanism and bionic flapping-wing mechanism [D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aaeronautics and Astronautics(2010) (in Chinese)
- Qiu Z Z, Half-Rotating Mechanism: Structure, Characteristics and Application, Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China (2011) (in Chinese)
- Y H Zhang Z Z Qiu. Propeller with a Blade and its Motion Characteristics [J]. Chinese Journal of Mechannical Engineering, 42 (3): 193–196(2006) (in Chinese)
- X Y Wang, L L Mei. Analysis and Application of Motion Geometry Feature for a New Biped-imitating Walking Mechanism [J]. Mechanical Science and Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 30 (6): 1020–1024(2011) (in Chinese)
- Wang X Y, Zhang Y Q, Wang H X, et al. Research of Local Constraint for Simplified Half-Rotating Mechanism[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 826:35–39(2016) (in Chinese) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.