- Sh. Renping, H. Wentao, W. Yayun, Q. Xiankun. The fault feature extraction and classification of gear using principal component analysis and kernel principal component analysis based on the wavelet packet transform. IMEKO. 54(2014) 118–132
- H. Qingbo, K. Fanrong, Y. Ruanqiang. Subspaced-based gearbox monitoring by kernel principal component analysis. MSSP, 21 (2007) 1755–1772
- X. Yingqun Xiao, F. Lianggui. A novel neural-network approach of analog fault diagnosis based on kernel discriminate analysis and particle swarm optimization. WFSC ，12 (2012) 904–920
- B. Scholkopf, A. Smola, K.R. Muller. Nonlinear principal component analysis as a kernel eigenvalue problem. NC, 10 (1998) 1299–1319
- H. Xuewen. Study on theory and method of fault intelligent diagnosis based on support vector machine [D]. South University Of China, Changsha, 12 (2004).
- Zh. Ying, Z. Hongfu, B. Fang. Classification of fault location and performance degradation of a roller bearing. IMEKO, 46 (2013) 1178–1189
- W. Xinfeng, Q. Jing, L. Guangjun. Kernel Function Optimization in Kernel Principle Component Analysis and Its Application to Feature extraction of gear faults. Journal of Vibration, Measurement &Diagnosis, 27, 1(2007) 62–64
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.