MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Traffic Behaviour and Road Safety Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- D.G. Lee, Motorcycle vs Car Accident Statistics, (2012). Reached at September 5, 2016, from http://motorcycleaccidentlawyerpa.com/motorcycle-vs-car-accident-statistics/ [Google Scholar]
- U. Radin, Updates of road safety status in Malaysia, IATSS Research, 29, 78–80 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Farah, A. Polus, M. Cohen, Multivariate analyses for infrastructure-based crash-prediction models for rural highways, Road and Transport Research: A J. of Australian and New Zealand Research and Practice, 16(4), 26 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kareem, Review of global menace of road accidents with special reference to Malaysia-a social perspective, Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences 10(2), (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lamm, B. Psarianos, T. Mailaender, Highway design and traffic safety engineering handbook, New York, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. De Oña, L. Garach, Accidents prediction model based on speed reduction on Spanish two-lane rural highways, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 53, 1010–1018 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Morcillo, F.J.C. Poyo, M.P. Fernández, J. de Oña, Measurement of road consistency on two-lane rural highways in Granada (Spain), Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 162, 237–242 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Mattar-Habib, A. Polus, H. Farah, Further evaluation of the relationship between enhanced consistency model and safety of two-lane rural roads in Israel and Germany, EJTIR, 4(8), 320–332 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasetijo, Z.F. Zainal, W.Z. Musa, Speed profile based on design consistency, Proc. Int. Conf. on Engineering of Tarumanagara, Jakarta, Indonesia, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasetijo, Z.F. Zainal, Development of continuous speed profile using GPS at Johor Federal Roads F0050, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.