MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Traffic Behaviour and Road Safety Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- OECD/ITF, Road Safety Annual Report 2015, OECD Publishing, Paris, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- RMP, Statistical Report on Road Accidents in Malaysia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nor, M. Fauzi, Value of life of Malaysian motorists : Estimates from a nationwide survey, Journal of the Eastern Asia Society For Transportation Studies, 5, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yusoff, Malaysian value of fatal and non-fatal injury due to road accident : The willingness to pay using conjoint analysis study, Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 8, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pudprommarat, M. Khamkong, P. Bookkamana, Zero-inflated poisson regression in road accidents on major road in the North of Thailand, IRCNSA Proceedings, 323–330 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Lee, M.R. Stevenson, K. Wang, K.W. Yau, Modeling young driver motor vehicles crashes: Data with extra zeros, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 34, 515–521 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Miaou, The relationship between truck accidents and geometric design of road sections: Poisson versus negative binomial regressions, Accident Analysis and Prevention 26, 471–482 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ayati, E. Abbasi, Modelling accidents on mashad urban highways, Open Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 4, 22–35 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Asrul, N.N. Naing, Mortality in hospitalized human immunodefiency virus (HIV) and tuberculosis (TB) infection patients: Zero-inflated negative binomial death rate (ZINBDR) models, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 7, 37–47 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Sharma, V.S. Landge, Zero inflated negative binomial for modelling heavy vehicle crash rate on Indian rural highway, International Journal of Advance in Engineering & Technology, 5(2), 292–301 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Garber, L. Wu, Stochastic Models Relating Crash Probabilities with Geometric and Corresponding Traffic Characteristics Data, Research Report No. UVACTS-5-15- 74, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Pour, J. Prasetijo, A.S. Yahaya, S.M.R. Ghadiri, Modeling vehicle-pedetrian crashes with excess zero along Malaysia Federal Roads, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 53, 1218–1227 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lord, S.P. Washington, J.N. Ivan, Further notes on the application of zero-inflated models in highway safety, Accident Analysis and Prevention 39, 53–57 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasetijo, W.Z. Musa, Modeling zero-inflated regression of road accidents at Johor Federal Road F001, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, 03001, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Prasetijo, W.Z. Musa, Z.F. Zainal, Identification of hazardous road sections using over dispersion-excess zero data of vehicle accident at Johor Federal Roads, Proceedings International Conference on Engineering of Traumagara, 1(1), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Hilbe, Negative Binomial Regresion, 2nd ed., California Institute of Technology and Arizona State University, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.