MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Traffic Behaviour and Road Safety Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- B.R. Kadali and V. Perumal, Pedestrians’ gap acceptance behavior at mid-block location, Int. J. of Engineering and Technology, 4, 158–161 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Goh, K. Subramaniam, Y.T. Wai and A.A. Mohamed, Pedestrian crossing speed : the case of malaysia, Int. J. of Traffic and Transport Engineering, 2, 323–332 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Oxley, E. Ihsen, B.N. Fildes, J.L. Charlton and R.H. Day, Crossing roads safely: An experimental study of age differences in gap selection by pedestrians, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 37, 962–971(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dommes, V. Cavallo, J.B. Dubuisson, I. Tournier and F. Vienne, Crossing a two-way street: Comparison of young and old pedestrians, J. of Safety Research, 50, 27–34 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jain, A. Gupta and R. Rastogi, Pedestrian crossing behaviour analysis at intersections, Int. J. of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 4, 103–116 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sun, S.V. Ukkusuri and R.F. Benekohal, Modeling of motorist-pedestrian interaction at uncontrolled mid-block crosswalks, Transportation Research Record, Urbana, 51, 61801(2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brewer, K. Fitzpatrick, J. Whitacre and D. Lord, Exploration of pedestrian gapacceptance behavior at selected locations. J. of the Transportation Research Board, 1982, 132–140 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yannis, E. Papadimitriou and A. Theofilatos, Pedestrian gap acceptance for midblock street crossing. Transportation Planning and Technology, 36, 450–462 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cherry, B. Donlon, X. Yan, S.E. Moore and J. Xiong, Illegal mid-block pedestrian crossings in China: gap acceptance, conflict and crossing path analysis, Int. J. of Injury Control and Safety Promotion, 1–11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, J. Wu, P. Zheng and M. McDonald, Study of pedestrians’ gap acceptance behavior when they jaywalk outside crossing facilities, 13th Int. IEEE Conference, 1295–1300 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. King, D.W. Soole and A. Ghafourian, Illegal pedestrian crossing at signalized intersections: Incidence and relative risk, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 41, 485–490 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.