MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- V. H. Smith, Eutrophication of freshwater and coastal marine ecosystems a global problem, Environ Sci Pollut Res Int., 10(2), 126–39, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Othman, N., Kueh. S.Y., Azizul Rahman, M-F-H and Hamdan, R, Watermelon rind: a potential adsorbent for zinc removal, Applied mechanics and material, 680, 146–149, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zayadi and N. Othman, Characterization and optimization of heavy metals biosorption by fish scale, Advanced Material Research, 795, 360–365, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Rocha, D. A. M. Zaia, R. V. D. S. Alfaya and A. A. D. S. Alfaya, Use of rice straw as biosorbent for removal of Cu(II), Zn(II), Cd(II) and Hg(II) ions in industrial effluents, J. Hazard. Mater, 166(1), 383–388, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Othman, A. Che-Azhar, and A. Suhaimi, Zinc removal using honeydew rind, Applied Mechanics and Material, 680, 150–153, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zayadi, N. Othman, R. Hamdan, A potential waste to be selected as media for metal and nutrient removal. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 136(1), 012058, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, Vertical undercurrent steel slag applied to artificial wetlands to deal with high ammonia nitrogen sewage test research, China University and Mining Technology, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Motz, J. Geiseler, Products of steel slags: an oppurtunity to save natural resources, Waste Manage, 21(3), 285–293, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Yunus, N. Othman, R. Hamdan, N. N. Ruslan, Characterization of phosphoric acid impregnated activated carbon produced from honey dew peel, Jurnal Teknologi. 76 (5), 15–19, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. D. Alvaro, R. Z. Elessandra, H. Elizabete, M. Fernande Aline, F. C. Cesar, Oxidation of fermented cassava starch using hydrogen peroxide, Carbohydr. Polym. 86(1), 185–191, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W-A. Wan-Mohamed, R. Hamdan, N. Othman, Study of the pH effects on the phosphorus removal mechanism in lab-scale electric arc furnace slag and limestone filters in synthetic wastewater. Applied Mechanics and Mater., 752–753, 277-282, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Srividya and K. Mohanty, Biosorption of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solution by catla catla scales: Equilibrium and kinetics studies, Chem. Eng. J., 155, 666–673, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- APHA., AWWA., WEF, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. 22nd ed. Washington, DC: American Public Health Association, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Jha, Y. Kameshima, A. Nakajima, K. Okada, Utilization of steel-making slag for the uptake of ammonium and phosphate ions from aqueous solution, J. Hazard. Mater. 156(1-3), 156–162, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Khamidun, M.A. Fullazaky, M.F.M. Din and A.R.M. Yusoff. Resistance of mass transfer, kinetic and isotherm study of ammonium removal by using a hybrid plug flow column reactor. Environment Energy and Sustainable Development-Sung, Koa & Chen, 555–559, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.