MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.N.S. Ismail and L.A. Manaf. The challenge of future landfill: A case study of Malaysia, J. Tox. Environ. Health Sci., 5(6), 86–96,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Foo., B. H. Hameed, An overview of landfill leachate treatment via activated carbon adsorption process, J. Hazard. Mater,171, 54–60, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- American Public Health Association (APHA), AWWA &WEF, 21st Edition,(2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beneroso., J.M. Bermudez., A. Arenillas, J.A. Menendez, Integrated microwave drying, pyrolysis and gasification for valorisation of organic wastes to syngas, Fuel, 132, 20–26, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Low, Preparation, characterization and utilization of palm oil mill sludge biochar for copper removal. Undergraduate Thesis, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. B. Azmi, M.J.K. Bashir., S. Sethupathi and C. A. Ng., Anaerobic stabilized landfill leachate treatment using chemically activated sugarcane bagasse activated carbon: kinetic and equilibrium study, Desalination and Water Treatment,57, 3916–3927, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shehzad., M.J.K. Bashir., S. Sethupathi and J.W. Lim, An insight into the remediation of highly contaminated landfill leachate using sea mango based activated bio-char: optimization, isothermal and kinetic studies. Desalination and Water Treatment, 57(47), 22244–22257, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B Ahmed Zhou, H.H. Ngo. and W. Guo, Insight into biochar properties and its cost analysis, Biomass and Bioenergy, 84,76–86, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.