MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water and Wastewater Treatment Process|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- N. S. M. Zin, H. Abdul Aziz, M. N. Adlan, A. Ariffin, M. S. Yusoff, I. Dahlan, A comparative study of Matang and Kuala Sembeling landfills leachate characteristics. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 361, 776–781, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghafari, H.A. Aziz, M.J. Bashir, The use of poly-aluminum chloride and alum for the treatment of partially stabilized leachate: A comparative study. Desalination, 257(1), 110–116, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Rui, Z. Daud, A.A.A. Latif. Treatment of Leachate by Coagulation-Flocculation using different Coagulants and Polymer: A Review. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, 2.2, 114–117, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S.M. Zin, Treatment of Partially Stabilized landfill Leachate using composite coagulant derived from Prehydrolized Iron and Tapioca Starch, PhD. Thesis, Universiti Sains Malaysia, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhatia, Z. Othman, A.L. Ahmad, Coagulation–flocculation process for POME treatment using Moringa oleifera seeds extract: optimization studies. Chemical Engineering J., 133 (1), 205–212, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kamaludin, Kajian penyingkiran kekeruhan, sulfat, nitrat, klorida, cadmium, kuprum dan zink dari air dan air sisa mengunakan kanji semulajadi. Master thesis. University Sains Malaysia, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Ramli, The use of tapioca starch as coagulant and coagulant aid in leachate treatment, Degree Thesis, Universiti Sains Malaysia, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Ong, A study of landfill leachate treatment by PACL, Sago starch and Tapioca starch, Hymenocallis Liriosme and Aloe Vera as coagulant, Master Thesis, Universiti Sains Malaysia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.S.M. Zin, H.A. Aziz, M.N. Adlan, A. Ariffin, M.S. Yusoff, I. Dahlan, Treatability Study of Partially Stabilized Leachate by Composite Coagulant (Prehydrolyzed Iron and Tapioca Flour), Int. J. of Scientific Research in Knowledge 2 (7), 313, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsuji Hideaki, Masumi Kimoto, and Yasuo Natori. Allergens in major crops. Nutrition Research, 21 (6), 925–934, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Campbell, R. J. Boila, S. C. Stothers, Variation in the chemical composition and test weight of barley and wheat grain grown at selected locations throughout Manitoba, Canadian journal of animal science, 75 (2), 239–246, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jankowski A. Jeffrey, T. Calvin, T. Tobison, Starch/cationic polymer combinations as coagulants for the mining industry, U.S. Patent, No. 6, 042, 732, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Pérez Serge, E. Bertoft, The molecular structures of starch components and their contribution to the architecture of starch granules: A comprehensive review, Starch‐Stärke, 62 (8), 389–420, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bratby, Coagulation and flocculation in water and wastewater treatment (IWA publishing, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- APHA, AWWA. WEF Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association, and Water Environment Federation, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Okuda Tetsuji, Aloysius U. Baes, Wataru Nishijima, and Mitsumasa Okada. Improvement of extraction method of coagulation active components from Moringa oleifera seed, Water research, 33 (15), 3373–3378, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ting, B. Gao, and Q. Yue. Effect of dosing method and pH on color removal performance and floc aggregation of polyferric chloride–polyamine dual-coagulant in synthetic dyeing wastewater treatment, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 355 (1), 121–129, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.