MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- Construction Industry Development Board, Construction industry transformation programme (CITP) 2016-2020: Driving construction excellence together, Kuala Lumpur, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Abdul-Rahman, M.A. Berawi, A.R. Berawi, O. Mohamed, M. Othman and I.A. Yahya, Delay mitigation in the Malaysian construction industry, J. of Construction Engineering and Management, 132(2), 125–133 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Ibrahim, M.H. Roy, Z. Ahmed and G. Imtiaz, An investigation of the status of the Malaysian construction industry, Benchmarking, 294–308 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Audit Department Malaysia, Auditor general’s report: Government’s financial statement, financial management for the year 2013 and activities of the federal ministries/departments and management of the government companies (series three), Kuala Lumpur, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Unit Penyelarasan Pelaksanaan Jabatan Perdana Menteri, Pengurusan projek sector awam. bengkel penggubalan modul dan kaedah pelaksanaan kursus pensijilan pengurusan projek sektor awam, Kuala Lumpur, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohammad, S. Yaman, F. Hassan and Z. Ismail. determining the technical competencies of construction managers in the Malaysia’s construction industry, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, 04021 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yaman, A. Abdullah, H. Mohammad and F. Hassan, technical competency of construction manager in Malaysian construction industry, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 773-774, 1053–1059 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Walfish, A review of statistical outlier methods, Pharmaceutical Technology, 30(11), 1–5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dawson, How significant is a boxplot outlier?, J. of Statistics Education, 19(2), 1–13 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Gliem and R.R. Gliem, Calculating, interpreting, and reporting Cronbach’s alpha reliability coefficient for likert-type scales, Midwest Research to Practice Conf. in Adult, Continuing, and Community Education, Ohio, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tavakol and R. Dennick, Making sense of Cronbach’s alpha, Int. J. of Medical Education, 2, 53–55 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghasemi and S. Zahediasl, Normality tests for statistical analysis: A guide for nonstatisticians, Int. J. of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 10(2), 486–489 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Creswell, Educational research: Planning, conducting, and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research (3rd ed.), Pearson, Ohio, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Doane and L.E. Seward, Measuring skewness: A forgotten statistic?, J. of Statistics Education, 19(2), 1–18 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Kim, Statistical notes for clinical researchers: Assessing normal distribution (2) using skewness and kurtosis, Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics, 38(1), 52–54 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Singh, P.A. Ghani and T.S Hoon, Quantitative data analysis for novice researchers, Primera Publishing, Kuala Lumpur, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ghazali, S. Yaman and H. Mohammad, Contractors’ compliance on occupational safety and health (OSH) policies in Malaysia’s construction industry, Proc. 8th MUCET, Melaka, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohammad, F. Hassan, R. Abd Rashid and S.K. Yaman, Dimensionality analysis of technical competency for Malaysian construction managers, Int. UNIMAS STEM Engineering Conf., Kuching, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.