MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A. Olanrewaju, S.T. Tan, L.T. Lee, M. F. Ayob, S. Ang, Investigating the compatibility of affordable housing with sustainability criteria: A conceptual framework, Proc. of Putrajaya International Built Environment, Technology and Engineering Conf., 228–240, Bangi, Malaysia, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ashworth, Cost studies of buildings. 4th ed., Pearson Education Limited, Harlow, England, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. D Dacquisto, R.D Rodda, Housing impact analysis, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Government Printing Office, Washington, USA, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Statistics, The Malaysian economy in brief, Malaysia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Statistics, Malaysia report on household expenditure survey, (2011), Retrieved on March 14, 2014 from http://www.statistics.gov.my/portal [Google Scholar]
- Demographia 11th annual international housing affordability survey 2015 ratings for metropolitan market, (2015), Retrieved on March 5, 2015 from http://www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf [Google Scholar]
- National property information centre change value of transactions by price range for the prinsipal property sub-sectors, (2015), Retrieved on August 29, 2016 from http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal [Google Scholar]
- Economic Planning Unit Prime Minister’s Department, Tenth Malaysian Plan 20011-2015,, Putrajaya, Malaysia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- National Property Information Centre, Summary of existing stock for residential, commercial, leisure and industrial property sub-sector as at Q1-Q4 2015 (2015). Retrieved on June 06, 2016 from http://napic.jpph.gov.my/portal [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Olanrewaju, Green maintenance management initiatives for university buildings, Built Environment Journal, 8(1), 17–24, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Statistics, Report on characteristics of household 2010: Population and housing census of Malaysia, Malaysia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kamal, H. Hassan, A. Osmadi, Factors Influencing the housing price: Developers’ perspective, Int. J. of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering, 10(5), 1603–1609, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Musa, N. Mohd Tawil, A. Che Ani, B. Hassan, An analysis of the selection criteria in purchasing a house in Klang Valley towards the quality affordable housing, Life Science Journal, 12(3), 51–57, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Neale, Improving housing quality - unlocking the market, Royal Institute of British Architects, London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Abdul Rahman, N.M.S. Al-Obaidi, K. Ismail, M.L. YokeMui, Rethinking the Malaysian affordable housing design typology in view of global warning considerations, J. of Sustainable Development, 6(7), 134–146, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Olesen, The philosophy behind EN15251: Indoor environmental criteria for design and calculation of energy performance of buildings, Energy and Buildings, 7, 740–749, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sartori, A.G Hestnes, Energy use in the life cycle of conventional and low-energy buildings: A review article, Energy and Buildings, 39(3), 249–257, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lang, Progress in energy-efficiency standards for residential buildings in China, Energy and Buildings, 36(12), 1191–1196, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaklauskas, K.E. Zavadskas, K.E.S. Raslanas, Multivariant design and multiple criteria analysis of building refurbishments, Energy and Buildings, 37(4), 361–372, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Housing Corporation, Design and quality standards: Strong communities, (2007), Retrieved on June 25, 2016 from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/designand-quality-standards [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Ahuja, M.A. Walsh, Construction management and engineering: Successful methods in cost engineering, John Wiley, Canada, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R. Flanagana, C. Jewell, Whole life appraisal for construction, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Nguyen, Does affordable housing detrimentally affect property values. A review of the literature, J. of Planning Literature, 20(1), 15–26, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.