MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- C. L.Foo, Budgeting For Occupational Safety And Health Management And Its Implementation, MBAM Annual Safety Conference, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- SOCSO, Annual report for 2000, Social Security Organisation (SOCSO), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- SOCSO, Annual report for 2000, Social Security Organisation (SOCSO), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.H.Abas, Development of a Knowledge-Based Energy Damage Model for Evaluating Industrialized Building System (IBS) Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) Risk, PhD Thesis, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.R.A.Hamid, M.Z.A.Majid and B.Singh, Causes of Accidents at Construction Sites, Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering, 20(2), 242–259, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- DOSH, Accident Statistics, Department of Occupational Safety and Health, (2016), Retrieved on October16, 2016 from http://www.dosh.gov.my [Google Scholar]
- I. F.Mohd Kamar, N.S.Lop, N.M.Salleh, S.Mamter, H.A.Suhaimi, Contractor’s Awareness on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management Systems in Construction Industry, Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014), EDP Sciences, 1–6, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.Fernandez-Muniz, J.M.Montes-Peon, and C. J.Vasquez-Ordas, Safety management system: Development and validation of a multidimensional scale, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 20(1), 52–68 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Dorjil, B. H. W.Hadikusumo, Safety Management Practices in the Bhutanese Construction Industr, Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 11(2), 53–75, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- The Commissioner of Law Revision, Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, The Commissioner of Law Revision, Malaysia, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- The Commissioner of Law Revision, Factories and Machinery Act 1967, The Commissioner of Law Revision, Malaysia, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Construction Industry Standard (CIS) 10:2008 Safety and Health Assessment System in Construction, Construction Industry Develoment Board (CIDB), Malaysia, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sommerville, Software engineering 9th Edition, Pearson Education, Massachusetts, USA, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.