MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- R.Marques and S.Berg, Risks, contracts and private-sector participation in infrastructure. J. Constr. Eng. Manage., 925–932, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C.Banik and F.Hannan. Specialty contractors’ perspectives on risk importance and allocation of design-build contract, J. of Construction, 1–11, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A.Kartam and S.A.Kartam, Risk and its management in the Kuwaiti construction industry : A contractors’ perspective, Int. J. of Project Management, 19(6), 325–335, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.El-Sayegh and M.H.Mansour, Risk assessment and allocation in highway construction project in the UAE, J. Management Eng., 04015004/1-11, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.Adafin, J.O.B.Rotimi and S.Wilkinson, Risk impact assessments in project budget development: Architects’ perspectives, Architectural Engineering and Design Management, 1–16, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A.Thompson and J.G.Perry, Engineering construction risks: A Guide to project risk analysis and assessment implications for project client and project managers, Thomas Telford, London, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R.J.Smith and W.Gavin, Risk identification and allocation saving money by improving contracts and contracting practices, The ASCE Hong Kong International Group and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Hong Kong, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.Zhao, A.P.McCoy, B.M.Kleiner, TH.Mills and H.Lingard, Stakeholder perceptions of risk in construction, J. of Safety Science, 82, 111–119, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.