MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- N. Samargandi, J. Fidrmuc, and S. Ghosh, Financial development and economic growth in an oil-rich economy: The case of Saudi Arabia, Economic Modelling No. 43, Brunel University, London, United Kingdom, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Rahman, N. Al-Emad and S. Nagapan, Categorization of Saudi Arabia’s construction delay factors using factor analysis technique, Proc. of the 3rd International Conference on Civil, Offshore and Environmental Engineering, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Assaf and S. Al-Hejji, Causes of delay in large construction projects, Int. J. of Project Management, 24(4), 349–357, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Memon and I.A. Rahman, SEM-PLS analysis of inhibiting factors of cost performance for large construction projects in Malaysia: perspective of clients and consultants, The Scientific World Journal, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Guenther, Sample size formulas for some binomial type problems, Technometrics, 16(3), 465, (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li and R. Wang, Survey research on relationship among service failure: service recovery and customer satisfaction, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Management Science and Engineering, IEEE, 1121–1123, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Memon, I.A. Rahman, M. Akram and N.M. Ali, Significant factors causing time overrun in construction projects of Peninsular Malaysia, Modern Applied Science, 8(4), 16–28, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mahamid, Micro and macro level of dispute causes in residential building projects: Studies of Saudi Arabia, J. of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences, 1(28), 12–20, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Albogamy, D. Scott and N. Dawood, Addressing construction delays in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, PhD Thesis, Teesside University, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Assaf, M. AI-Khalil and M. AI-Hazmi, Causes of delay in large building construction projects, J. of Management in Engineering, 11(2), 45–50, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Khalil and M.A. Al-Ghafly, Delay in public utility projects in Saudi Arabia, Int. J. of Project Management, 17(2), 101–106, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Kharashi and M. Skitmore, Causes of delays in Saudi Arabian public sector construction projects, Construction Management and Economics, 27(1), 3–23, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mahamid, Contributors to schedule delays in public construction projects in Saudi Arabia: Owners’ perspective, J. of Construction Project Management and Innovation, 3(2), 608–619, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Alotaibi, M. Sutrisna and H. Chong, Managing critical factors causing delays in public construction projects in Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, PhD Thesis, Curtin University, Perth, Australia, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.