MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- K. Ozakgul, O. Caglayan and O. Tezer, Investigation of buckled brace system of an existing industrial building, Engineering Failure Analysis, 18, 455–463, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Searer, and S. A. Freeman, Design drift requirement for long period structures, Proc. of the 13th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, 3292, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hokmabadi, B. Fatahi, and B. Samali, Recording inter-storey drifts of structures in time-history approach for seismic design of building frames, Australian J. of Structural Engineering, 13, 175, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FEMA-273, 273: NEHRP Guidelines for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C., United States, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA-356, Prestandard and commentary for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings: FEMA-356, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C., United States, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Ibrahim, and M. M. El-Shami, Seismic fragility curve for mid-rise reinforced concrete frames in kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The IES Journal Part A: Civil and Structural Engineering, 4(4), 213–223, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Réveillère, P. Gehl, D. Seyedi, and H. Modaressi, Development of seismic fragility curves for mainshock-damaged reinforced-concrete structures, in Proc. of the 15th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, Lisboa, Portugal, 999, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Farsangi, F.H. Rezvani, M. Talebi, and S. A. Hashemi, Seismic risk analysis of steel-mrfs by means of fragility curves in high seismic zones, Advances in Structural Engineering, 17, 1227–1240, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Kumar, K.B. Narayan, and D.V. Reddy, Probabilstic seismic risk evaluation of rc buildings, Int. J. of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3, 484–495, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, S. Han, and J. Kim, Seismic performance evaluation of apartment buildings with central core, Int. J. of High-Rise Buildings, 3(1), 9–19, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Silva, H. Crowley, H. Varum, R. Pinho, and R. Sousa, Evaluation of analytical methodologies used to derive vulnerability functions, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 43, 181–204, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ahmadi, R. Mulyani, F.M. Nazri, K. Pilakoutas and I. Hajirasouliha, Seismic vulnerability assessment of an industrial building in Peninsular Malaysia, 5th Brunei Int. Conf. on Engineering and Technology (BICET 2014), Bandar Seri Begawan, 1–6, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Casotto, V. Silva, H. Crowley, R. Nascimbene, and R. Pinho, Seismic fragility of Italian RC precast industrial structures. Engineering Structures, 94, 122–136, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Nazri, and Y.K. Pang, Seismic performance of moment resisting steel frame subjected to earthquake excitations, Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, 8, 19–25, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Ö. Ay, and S. Akkar, A procedure on ground motion selection and scaling for nonlinear response of simple structural systems, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 41, 1693–1707, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Najafi, and M. Tehranizadeh, Ground motion selection and scaling in practice. Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, 59(2), 233–248, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IBC, International Code Council Inc., International Building Code, Falls Church, VA, USA (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 8, Design provisions for earthquake resistance of structures: Part 1-1, General rules - seismic actions and general requirements for structures, BS EN: 1998- 1-1: 2004, British Standards Institution, London, United Kingdom, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xue, C.W. Wu, C.C. Chen, and K.C. Chen, The draft code for performance-based seismic design of buildings in Taiwan, Engineering Structures, 30, 1535–1547, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.