MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- Portland Cements Association, Types and causes of concrete deterioration, (2002), Retrieved on October 10, 2016 from http://www.cement.org/docs/defaultsource/fc_concrete_technology/durability/is536-types-and-causes-of-concretedeterioration.pdf?sfvrsn=4 [Google Scholar]
- Portland Cements Association, Corrosion of embedded metals, Retrieved on October 10, 2016 from http://www.cement.org/for-concrete-books-learning/concretetechnology/durability/corrosion-of-embedded-materials [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Ayop and J.J. Cairns, Critical study of corrosion damaged concrete structures, Int. J. of Integrated Engineering, 5(2), 43–50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- BS 8110-1-1997, Structural use of concrete. Code of practice for design and construction, British Standard Institution, London (1997) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 14630:2006, Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures, Test Methods, Determination of Carbonation Depth in Hardened Concrete by the Phenolphthalein Method, British Standards Institute, London, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 14629:2007, Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures, Test Methods, Determination of Chloride Content in Hardened Concrete, British Standards Institute, London, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C876-91, Standard test method for corrosion potentials of uncoated reinforcing steel in concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- BS 8007:1987, Code of practice for design of concrete structures for retaining aqueous liquids, British Standards Institute, London, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Tuan Chik, S. Yabi, N.A. Yusoff and M.I. Ghazali, Analysis of the effect of vibration from footfalls on office building, Proc. of the Int. Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Conf., Springer, 3–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.