MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Computational Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- C. Feng, The measurement of vortex induced effects in flow past stationary and oscillating circular and D-section cylinders, Master Thesis, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (1968) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Bearman, Vortex shedding from oscillating bluff bodies, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 16(1),195–222, (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalak and C. Williamson, Motions, forces and mode transitions in vortex-induced vibrations at low mass-damping, J. of Fluids and Structures, 13(7), 813–851, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalak and C. Williamson, Dynamics of a hydroelastic cylinder with very low mass and damping, J. of Fluids and Structures, 10(5), 455–472,(1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Williamson and R. Govardhan, Vortex-induced vibrations, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech., 36, 413–455, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.D Blevins and C.S. Coughran, Experimental investigation of vortex-induced vibration in one and two dimensions with variable mass, damping, and Reynolds number, J. of Fluids Engineering, 131(10), 1–7, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fage and J. Warsap, The effects of turbulence and surface roughness on the drag of a circular cylinder, Technical Report R&M 1283, Aeronautical Research Council, London, United Kingdom (1930) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hover, H. Tvedt and M. Triantafyllou, Vortex-induced vibrations of a cylinder with tripping wires, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 448, 175–195, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhao, K. Kaja, Y. Xiang and G. Yan, Vortex-induced vibration (VIV) of a circular cylinder in combined steady and oscillatory flow, Ocean Engineering, 73, 83–95, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao, D.S. Tan, B. Zhang and S.K. Tan, Experimental study on orbital response and flow behavior behind a freely suspended cylinder, Ocean Engineering, 108, 439–448. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PETRONAS Technical Standards (PTS), Design of fixed offshore structures, PETRONAS, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Sumer and J. Fredsøe, Hydrodynamics around cylindrical structures, Advanced Series on Ocean Engineering, World Scientific, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zdravkovich, Flow around circular cylinders; Vol. 1. Fundamentals, J. of Fluid Mechanics, 350, 377–378, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.