MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- P.T. Laursen, N.A. Herskedal, D.C. Jansen and B. Qu, Interlocking Compressed Earth Blocks Walls: Out-of-Plane Structural Response, 15th World Conference On Earthquake Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal, 71–81, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Riza and I.A. Rahman, The Properties of Compressed Earth-Blocks (CEB) Masonry Blocks, J. Eco-efficient Masonry Bricks and Blocks: Design, Properties and Durability, 17, 379–392, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, N.A. Zainal, M.K. Burhanudin, A.A.A. Samad, N. Mohamad, S. Shahidan and S.R. Abdullah, Physical and Mechanical Properties of Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Containing Sugarcane Bagasse Ash, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, 1–7, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Riza, I.A. Rahman and A.M.A. Zaidi, A brief review of compressed stabilized earth brick (CSEB), Int. Conference on Science and Social Research, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 999–1004, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. De Muynck, D. Debrouwer, N. De Belie and W. Verstraete, Bacterial carbonate precipitation improves the durability of cementitious materials, J. of Cement and Concrete Research, 38(7), 1005–1014, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Dhami, M.S. Reddy and A. Mukherjee, Improvement in strength properties of ash bricks by bacterial calcite, J. of Ecological Engineering, 39, 31–35, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mukherjee, N.K. Dhami, B.V.V Reddy and M.S. Reddey, Bacterial Calcification for Enhancing Performance of Low Embodied Energy Soil-Cement Bricks, Third Int. Conference on Sustainable Construction Materials and Technology, Kyoto, Japan, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bernadi, J.T. Dejong, B.M. Montoya and B.C. Mattinez, Bio-bricks: Biologically cemented sandstone bricks, J. of Construction and Building Material, 55, 462–469, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Irwan, M.M Zamer and N. Othman, A Review on Interlocking Compressed Earth Blocks (ICEB) with Addition of Bacteria, MATEC Web of Conferences, 47, 1–5, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique and N.K. Chahal, Effect of ureolytic bacteria on concrete properties, J. of Construction and Building Materials, 25(10), 3791–3801, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Irwan, L.H. Anneza, N. Othman, T. Husnul and A.F. Alshalif, Isolation and Identification of Concrete Environment bacteria, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 136(1), 1–9, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- British Standard 3291, Specification for Clay Bricks, British Standard Institution, London, United Kingdom, (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.