MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- V.M. Malhotra, Introduction: Sustainable development and concrete technology, ACI Concrete Int., 24 (7), 30–34 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Mehta, High-performance, high-volume fly ash concrete for sustainable development, Proc.of the International Workshop on Sustainable Development and Concrete Technology, Beijing, China, 3–14, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.I.A. Aleem and P.D. Arumairaj, Optimum mix for geopolymer concrete, Indian J. of Science and Technology, 5 (3), 2299–2301 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Laskar and R. Bhattacharjee, Rheology of flyash based geopolymer concrete, ACI Materials J., 108 (57), 535–543 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.S.K. Reddy, J. Varaprasad and K.N.K. Reddy, Strength and workability of low lime fly-ash based geopolymer concrete, Indian J. of Science and Technology, 3(12), 1188–1189 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits, Properties of geopolymer cements, Proc. of the First International Conference on Alkaline Cements and Concretes, Kiev State Technical University, Kiev, Ukraine, 131–149, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits. Geopolymer chemistry and application, Geopolymer Institute, Saint Quentin, France (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hardjito, B.V. Rangan, Development of flyash-based geopolymer concrete: progress and research needs, Proc.of the 2nd Asian Concrete Federation Conference, Bali, Indonesia, 1–5, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.