MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- T. Morton, Earth masonry design and construction guidelines, Construction research communications limited, Berkshire, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, N.A. Zainal, M.K. Burhanudin, A.A.A. Samad, N. Mohamad, S. Shahidan and S.R. Abdullah, Physical and mechanical properties of compressed earth brick (CEB) containing sugarcane bagasse ash, MATEC Web Conf., 47, 1–7, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Morel, A. Mesbah, M. Oggero and P. Walker, Building houses with local material: means to drastically reduce the environmental impact of construction, Building and Environment, 36, 1119–1126, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, H.B. Koh, A.S. Alansi and L.Y. Loon, Strength development and water permeability of engineered biomass aggregate pervious concrete, MATEC Web Conf., 47, 2–7, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Adam and A.R.A. Agib, Compressed stabilized earth block manufacture in Sudan, UNESCO, France, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Aminudin, M.F.M. Din, M.W. Hussin, A.H. Abdullah, K. Iwao and Y. Ichikawa, Properties of agro-industrial aerated concrete as potential thermal insulation for building, MATEC Web Conf., 47, 1–9, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gernot Minke, Building with earth: Design and technology of a sustainable architecture, Birkhauser Publishers, Switzerland, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Auroville Earth Institute, UNESCO Chair Earthen Architecture, Retrieved on November 15, 2016 from http://www.earth-auroville.com/compressed_stabilised_earth_block_en.php [Google Scholar]
- A. Guettalaet, Durability of lime stabilized earth blocks. Courrier du Savoir, 02, 61–66, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Walker, Strength and erosion characteristics of earth blocks and earth block masonry, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 16(5), 497–506, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Abu Bakar and A.H. Abdullah, Simulation of thermal performance in an office, Business Engineering & Industrial Applications Colloquium, IEEE, 318–323, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Abdullah, S.K.A. Bakar and I.A. Rahman, Indoor thermal performance of an office building using conventional brick versus interlocking compressed earth brick (ICEB) wall, International Journal of Construction Technology and Management, 1(1), 22–27, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- John T. Germaine and Amy V. Germaine, Geotechnical Laboratory Measurements for Engineers, John Wiley and Sons Inc., United States of America, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 3921:1985. Specifications for clay brick, British Standards Institution, London, United Kingdom, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- MS 76:1972. Specification for bricks and blocks of fired brick earth, clay or shale, Part 2: metric units, Malaysia Standard, 22,(1972) [Google Scholar]
- German Appropriate Tech. Exchange and CRAterre, The basics of compressed earth block, Eschborn: Deutsches Zentrum fürEntwicklungstechnologien-GATE, (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.