MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.K. Thiruvangodan, Waste tyre management in Malaysia, PhD Thesis, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Day, K. Holtze, J. Metcalfe, C. Bishop, B. Dutka, Toxicity of leachate from automobile tyres to aquatic biota, Chemosphere, 27, 665–75, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Khaloo, M. Dehestania, P. Rahmatabadi, Mechanical properties of concrete containing a high volume of tire-rubber particles, Waste Management, 28, 2472–2482, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Tennis, M.L. Leming, D.J. Akers, Pervious concrete pavements, EB302.02, Portland Cement Association, Skokie, Illinois, and National Ready Mixed Concrete Association: Silver Spring, Maryland, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Schaefer, K. Wang, M.T. Suleimam, J. Kevern, Mix design development for pervious concrete in cold weather climates, Center for Transportation Research and Education, Iowa State University, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Mulligan, Attainable compressive strength of pervious concrete paving systems, MSc Thesis, University of Central Florida Orlando, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ACI 522R-10, Pervious concrete, American Concrete Institute Committee, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Deo, N. Neithalath, Compressive behavior of pervious concretes and a quantification of the influence of random pore structure features, Materials Science and Engineering A. 528, 402–212, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique, T.R. Naik, Properties of concrete containing scrap-tire rubber – An overview, Waste Management, 24, 563–569, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MS EN 197-1, Cement - Composition, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements, Department of Standards Malaysia, Malaysia, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.R. Bhutta, K. Tsuruta, J. Mirza, Evaluation of high-performance porous concrete properties, Construction and Building Materials, 31, pp. 67–73, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12390-3, Testing hardened concrete. Compressive strength of test specimens, British Standards Institution, London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12390-7, Testing hardened concrete. Density of hardened concrete, British Standards Institution, London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12390-5, Testing hardened concrete. Flexural strength test specimens, British Standards Institution, London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.E.M.E. Yukari Aoki, Development of pervious concrete, Master Thesis, University of Technology, Sydney, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ireen Azfar, Evaluation of pervious concrete as a best management practice for stormwater in Edwards Aquifer Region, Master Thesis, University of Texas, San Antonio, United States, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.