MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- W. Kubissaa, R. Jaskulskia, A. Kopera, and J. Szpetulski, Properties of concretes with natural aggregate improved by RCA addition, Procedia Engineering, 108, 30–38 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ismail and Yaacob, Properties of bricks produced with recycled fine aggregate, Int. J. of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, 4(7), 670–671, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Xiao, Y. Fan, and X. Huang, An overview of study on recycled aggregate concrete in China, Construction and Building Materials, 31, 364–83, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. McNeil and Kang, Recycled concrete aggregates, Int. J. Concrete Structure Materials, 7(1), 61–9, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chakradhara Rao, S.K. Bhattacharyya, and S.V. Barai, Influence of field recycled coarse aggregate on properties of concrete, Materials Structure, 44(1), 205–220, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Saravana Kumar and G. Dhinakaran, Effect of admixed recycled aggregate concrete on properties of fresh and hardened concrete, J. Material Civil Engineering, 24(4), 494–498, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Faisal, J.M. Irwan, N. Othman, and M.H. Wan Ibrahim, Flexural toughness of ring-shaped waste bottle fiber concrete, The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability, MATEC Web of Conf., 47(1), 1–6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Irwan, S.K. Faisal, N. Othman, and M.H. Wan Ibrahim, Performance of concrete using light waste PET fibre, Advanced Materials Research, 795, 352–335, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Butler, J.S. West and S.L. Tighe, Effect of recycled concrete coarse aggregate from multiple sources on the hardened properties of concrete with equivalent compressive strength, Construction and Building Materials, 47, 1292–1301, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Matias, J. de Brito, A. Rosa, and D. Pedro, Mechanical properties of concrete produced with recycled coarse aggregates and influence of the use of super plasticizers, Construction and Building Materilas, 44,101–109, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Soutsos, S.G. Millard, J.H. Bungey, N. Jones, R.G. Tickell, and J. Gradwell. Using recycled demolition waste in concrete building blocks. Proc. of the Institute of Civil Engineers: Engineering Sustainability, 157(3), 139–148, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Poon, S.C. Kou and L. Lam, Use of recycled aggregate in molded concrete bricks and blocks, Construction and Building Materals, 16(5), 281–289, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Debieb, and S. Kenai. The use of coarse and fine crushed bricks as aggregate in concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 22(5), 886–893, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 812, Methods for determination of particle size distribution, Part 103.1, British Standards Institution, London, UK, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- BS 6073, Precast concrete masonry unit, part 1: specification for precast concrete masonry units, part 1, British Standards Institution, London, UK, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- BS 392, specification for clay bricks, Clay Product Standards Committee, British Standard Institution, London, UK, (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.