MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- E.K Nambiar, K. Ramamurthy, Influence of filler type on the properties of foam concrete, Cement and Concrete Composites, 28(5), 475–480, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, H.B. Koh, A.M.S. Alansi, L.Y. Loon, Strength development and water permeability of engineered biomass aggregate pervious concrete, MATEC Web Conf., 47, 2–7, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, S.S.M. Zuki, N. Jamaluddin, Damage grading system for severity assessment on concrete structure, Case Stud. Constr. Mater., 5, 79–86, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rahim, Z. Ghazaly, R. Nurazira, R. Mamat, M.A. Azizan, N.F. Isa, S. Shahidan, Experimental study of slurry infiltrated fiber reinforced concrete, Material Science Forum, 857, 363–366, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Lo, W.C. Tang, H.Z. Cui, The effects of aggregate properties on lightweight concrete, Building and Environment, 42, 3025–3029, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, K.Y. Yaacob, S. Shahidan, S.R. Abdullah, Investigation of compressed earth brick containing ceramic waste, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 11(8), 5459–5462, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alduaij, K. Alshaleh, M.N. Haque, K. Ellaithy, Lightweight concrete in hot coastal area, Cement and Concrete Composites, 21(5), 453–458, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kudus, N.M. Bunnori, S.R. Basri, S. Shahidan, M.N.M. Jamil, N.M. Noor, An overview current application of artificial neural network in concrete, Advanced Material Research, 626, 372–375, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. D’Souza, K. Hendrikson, Innovative high strength glass microspheres for extruded and injection molded plastics, The 3rd Int. Conf. High Perform. Fillers, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Lee, R.A. Westmann, Elastic properties of hollow-sphere-reinforced composite, University of California, Los Angeles, (1969). [Google Scholar]
- St. Paul, Energy and Advanced Materials Division 3M Center, Building 223-6S-04, Retrieve on October 2016 from http://www.3m.com. [Google Scholar]
- N. Fredrick, P. Lin, J.K. Koech, Y. Wang, Surface modification of hollow glass microspheres, Materials Science and Application, 856–860, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Md Nor, N. Muhamad Bunnori, A. Ibrahim, S. Shahidan, S.N.M. Saliah, An investigation on acoustic wave velocity of reinforced concrete beam in-plane source, Proc. 2011 IEEE 7th Int. Colloquium on Signal Processing and Its Applications, CSPA, 19–22, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Sands, W.C. Howes, Hollow glass microspheres - A cost-effective lightweight filler, Plastics Engineering, 38(4), 31–33, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ramamurthy, E.KK. Nambiar, G. Indu Siva Ranjani, A classification of studies on properties of foam concrete, Cement and Concrete Composites, 31(6), 388–396, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Hamidah, I. Azmi, M.R.A. Ruslan, K. Kartini, N.M. Fadhil, Optimisation of foamed concrete mix of different sand-cement ratio and curing conditions, Proc. of Int. Conf. on the use of foamed concrete in construction, 37–44, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahidan, R. Pullin, K.M. Holford, M.B.N, N. Nor, Quantitative evaluation of the relationship between tensile crack and shear movement in concrete beams, Advanced Material Research, 626, 355–359, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Kearsley, P.J. Wainwright, The effect of high fly ash content on the compressive strength of foamed concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 31 (1), 105–112, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Lim, T.C. Ling, M.W. Hussin, Ground-granulated blast-furnace slag as potential filler in polyester grout: Compressive strength development, ACI Material J., 108, 120–127, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdul Rahim, N.M. Ibrahim, Z. Idris, Z.M. Ghazaly, S. Shahidan, N L. Rahim, L. A. Sofri, N. F. Isa, Properties of concrete with different percentange of the rice husk ash (RHA) as partial cement replacement, Material Science Forum, 803, 288–293, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saygılı, G. Baykal, A new method for improving the thermal insulation properties of fly ash, Energy and Buildings, 43(11), 3236–3242, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Ng, K.S. Low, Thermal conductivity of newspaper sandwiched aerated lightweight concrete panel, Energy and Buildings, 42(12), 2452–2456, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Valore, Cellular concrete part 1: Composisiton and method of production, ACI Journal, 50, 773–796, (1954) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rudnai, Lightweight concretes, Budapest, Akademi Kiado, (1963) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.