MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Chen MK, “Two Forms of An Equity Index for Resource Allocation to Minority Groups,” A Journal Of Medical Care Organization, Provision And Financing, 1976, 13 (3), pp.228–32 [Google Scholar]
- Chen N, et al, “Equity of Health Resources Allocation in Minority Regions of Sichuan Province,” Journal of Sichuan University. Medical Science Edition, 2016, 47 (2), pp. 238–43 [Google Scholar]
- Shuxia Jiang, et al, “An Evaluation of Efficiency and Productivity Change Based on DEA for Fujian Science and Technology Enterprises,“ Statistical Research, 2008, 25 (12), pp. 30–35 [Google Scholar]
- Ye Rui, Yang Jianfei, Chang Gao, “The Measures and Decomposition for the Efficiency of China’s Provincial High Technology Industry,” Quantitative Economic and Technical Economic Research, 2012 (7), pp. 3–17 [Google Scholar]
- Hao Qian, “Minority Regional Industrial Structure Optimization Based on Financial Return Support,” Guizhou National Studies, 2015, 36(172), pp. 124–127 [Google Scholar]
- Pan Bao, “The Dilemma of Natural Resources in the Economic Development of China’s Minority Nationalities,” Guizhou Ethnic Studies, 2014, 35(156), pp. 94–97 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guiqing, “A Research on the Coordinated Development of Population, Resources, Environment and Economy in Ethnic Minority Areas,” Guizhou National Research, 2013, 34 (151), pp. 79–82 [Google Scholar]
- Lu QS, Gan SD, Zhang JZ, “Developing Comprehensive Abilities of Accounting Undergraduates through Curricular Reconstruction,” ICESD2015, Nanjing, Vol. 1, pp 278–282, December 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang JZ, “Enterprise Internal Control’s Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation and Application,” CME 2014, Shanghai, Vol. 2, pp 1795–1803, May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang YT, Wang T, Li XD, “Statistical Analysis Model of Money Laundering Risk Based on Behavior Detection Technology,” ITME2014, Hongkong, Vol. 1, PP 174–179, April 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.