MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Zhang XH, Deng XF. The Overall Architecture Design Ideas and Implementation Path of Nanjing Smart Government. E-Government, 2013, (9): 103–109. [Google Scholar]
- Xu XL, Zhu GW. Smart Government: The Life Path of Electronic Information Society Governance. Journal of Dialectics of Nature, 2012, (34): 95–100. [Google Scholar]
- Li CM. Construction of Smart Government in the Eyes of Modern Management. Socialism Studies, 2014, (4): 81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Gu SZ, Yang JW, Liu JR. Current Problems and Measures in the Construction of Smart City in Our Country. China Soft Science, 2013, (1): 6–12. [Google Scholar]
- Napitupulu, D. The critical success factors study for e-Government implementation. Int. J. Comput, 2014, 89 (16), 23–32. [Google Scholar]
- Po-Ling Sun, Cheng-Yuan Ku. An implementation framework for E-Government 2.0. Telematics and Informatics, 2015, 32(3): 504–520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hui Zhang, Jianying Xiao. Diffusion of e-government: A literature review and directions for future directions [J]. Government Information Quarterly, 2014, 31(4): 631–636. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song G, Meng QG. Government2.0: Government Innovation in the Eyes of Innovation 2.0. E-Government, 2012, (2–3): 53–61. [Google Scholar]
- Agus Prahono, Elidjen. Evaluating the Role e-Government on Public Administration Reform: Case of Official City Government Websites in Indonesia. Science Direct, 2015, 59(3): 27–33. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Sarrayrih, B. Sriram. Major challenges in developing a successful e-government: A review on the Sultanate of Oman[J]. Journal of King Saud University- Computer and Information Sciences, 2015, 27(2): 230–235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y. Informational Security Strengthen and Impact Analysis in the Construction of Smart City. Library and Information Service. 2012, 56(6): 20–24. [Google Scholar]
- Li DR, Yao Y, Shao ZF. Smart City in Big Dat. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University. 2014, 39(6): 631–640. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.