MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Tang L Y, Shen Q, Cheng E W L. A review of studies on Public–Private Partnership projects in the construction industry. International Journal of Project Management, 2010, 28(7):683–694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forrer J, Kee J E, Newcomer K E, et al. Public–Private Partnership and the Public Accountability Question. Public Administration Review, 2010, 70(3):475–484. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hwang B G, Zhao X, Gay M J S. Public private partnership projects in Singapore: Factors, critical risks and preferred risk allocation from the perspective of contractors. International Journal of Project Management, 2013, 31(3):424–433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan A P C, Yeung J F Y, Yu C C P, et al. Empirical Study of Risk Assessment and Allocation of Public-Private Partnership Projects in China. Journal of Management inEngineering, 2011, 27(3):136–148. [Google Scholar]
- Yongjian Ke, ShouQing Wang, Albert P. C. Chan. Risk Misallocation in Public-Private Partnership Projects in China. International Public Management Journal, 2013, 16(3):438–460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheung E, Chan A P C. Revitalizing Historic Buildings through a Partnership Scheme: Innovative Form of Social Public–Private Partnership. Journal of Urban Planning & Development, 2014, 140(1):94–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee C H, Yu Y H. Service delivery comparisons on household connections in Taiwan’s sewer public–private-partnership (PPP) projects. International Journal of Project Management, 2011, 29(8):1033–1043. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bank W. Building Integrated Markets within the East African Community: EAC Opportunities in Public-Private Partnership Approaches to the Region’s Infrastructure Needs. World Bank Publications, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.